Position Overview: Spearhead the company’s Sportsbook product development. Working closely with engineering teams and b2b clients to continue developing a high-quality product. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and be part of the senior management team. Actively participate in the company’s plans to build a leading Sports product for the industry.
- Proven track record in building high-quality products
- Strong understanding of UX/UI;
- Knowledge of Sportsbook products and the industry;
- Good communication with excellent management skills to lead and inspire teams;
- Expertise in data driven Product Management.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatisation of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Own and manage the full product development roadmap;
- Act as a point of contact for existing and new B2B clients interested in the product;
- Manage product release communications and act as a main reference point for internal and external stakeholders;
- Be the main contact point for 3rd-party suppliers related to the product;
- Engage the Sportsbook operations team and Analytics team to assist with achieving performance targets;
- Monitor competitors to ensure the product maintains a competitive advantage.