Position Overview: We are looking for experienced Middle/Seniors DevOps Engineers to join our team.
3+ years of experience as a SRE, DevOps or similar role and an ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Experience working and configuring Nginx, Apache;
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Mongo;
- Experience with k8s, Helm, Docker, Git;
- Experience with AWS, as well as other hosting service providers;
- Knowledge of scripting programming languages such as Python and/or similar;
- Experience with logging and monitoring: ELK stack, Prometheus and/or similar;
- DDoS protection experience;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Support and assistance with multiple projects’ infrastructure;
- Build and improve CI/CD processes;
- Documenting processes and performance metrics;
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements and architecture;
- Incident mitigation, evasion and postmortem investigation;
- In-depth technical assistance for the customer support team.