Are you ready to face the challenge of creating Learning and Development projects in a rapidly growing international team?
We are looking for an HR manager who is energetic, extremely open-minded and driven to join the international team, gain new knowledge and experience, share your expertise, promote our culture and values, retain our talented team and exemplify best HR practices. We are rapidly growing in terms of numbers and locations, and this is an exciting time indeed to join us.
All you need is:
- 3+years of experience in a relevant position;
- Advanced level of English;
- Presentation and Training skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills: team player, loves people, and willing to help them;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise: problem-solving, Initiative, creative mindset, and suggest improvements.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Accompanying the entire life cycle of employees, from onboarding to offboarding;
- Ensuring the correctness and relevance of employee data;
- Ensuring HR compliance with all company policies and relevant legislation;
- Analysis, implementation and management of HR and L&D processes, procedures and templates in accordance with business goals and needs;
- Leading the development and implementation of employee engagement and retention programs;
- Establishing policies and training that promote the culture and values of the company;
- Work closely with managers to navigate and resolve employee relations issues, provide visibility into potential turnover risks, and create long-term retention solutions;
- Work with analytics and critical HR metrics to provide better data-driven decisions;
- Assistance in planning and coordinating events for employees, such as awards, corporate parties, etc.;
- Constant research and development of HR trends;
- Other ad-hoc duties of the HR department.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A final 2-hour interview with four team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!