At Frontline we develop and manufacture robotics solutions for Ukrainian forces. Our mission is to save human lives by enabling our defenders with robotic capabilities. We build integrated technological solutions that are changing the rules of modern warfare.
We assembled an experienced and aligned team that is currently expanding (hiring full-time) but also looking for contract specialists to contribute to specific tasks, such as electronics for data links and other essential parts of our robotics solutions. Together, we will create entirely new products and evolve some existing developments.
- To collaborate with us on a contract, task-oriented basis, provided with clear requirements. Your work will have a direct impact on our joint efforts at changing the way modern tactical warfare is conducted.
- Short development cycles, direct feedback from units engaged on the battlefield, field testings.
- Obtaining practical military R&D skills through collaboration with very experienced engineers in this domain.
- Flexible hours, work from anywhere accessible by post (remotely).
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Schematic creation and PCB design skills.
- Knowledge of simulation tools and/or circuit simulation capability.
- Experience with performance optimization, factory processes and manufacturing.
- Board-level debug skills.
- Experience with radio test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, signal generators, and network analyzers.
- 5 years of experience in RF design.
- Experience of WiFi and LoRa RF design.
- Experience with antenna design and testing.
- SMD soldering skills.
- Experience of designing cost effective solutions.
- Design and optimize wireless systems with requirements different from typical consumer applications.
- Software simulation of RF circuits to verify design parameters.
- PCB design in collaboration with other engineers.
- Verification of the prototype parameters on test equipment.
- Optimizing prototypes for mass production.