About the project:
You’ll work with data security and financial crimes. In short, businesses need real-time financial crime insight to put them in control. Our customer’s product is a unique real-time database that allows users to understand the risks of doing business with their partners.
The database actively identifies tens of thousands of risky events from millions of structured and unstructured data points every single day. You’ll help the users to evaluate business risks.
About the role:
We are looking for a Back-end Developer to join our team.
You’ll be a part of a team called the Service Excellence Team. The team works on the Risk application. Our primary focus at this stage is to support the maintenance of existing applications during application migration.
The main goal is to monitor the availability of applications and provide a better customer experience.
You will also work on workflow automation.
- the team consists of 4 engineers (2 Front-end developers & 2 Back-end developers), the Product Owner, a PM, and an Engineering manager.
- the workflow is organized according to Kanban: the team has daily meetings and does retrospectives and sprint planning every two weeks.
- the communication tools are Slack & Jira.
Hard Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of programming experience in Python(Django) & Java (we prefer Kotlin), and comfort working in a Linux environment including automation;
- Experience with cloud development APIs, tools, and services;
- Interest in fintech technologies, however, development experience in these areas is not required;
- Experience with unit testing, test-driven development, and TDD.
- Collaboration and communication;
- Team spirit;
- Good problem-solving skills.
Advantages of Working with Freysoft:
- Flexibility not only in the schedule but in tasks. You’ll be able to change a project or a stack within the project. We’ll not get you bored or burnout anyway!
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills. Underestimation of your impact is not allowed in our company!
- Real career growth both financial and professional. Our people are our biggest asset. A skillful and motivated developer can easily become a team lead, own features, or mentor Juniors if you want.
- Close cooperation with a team of strong professionals and working in a dynamic IT environment.
Remember, our people are our biggest asset and your well-being is our utmost priority.