Our client is a start-up that provides an all-in-one platform that is innovating the short-term property management industry. We build products that help property managers operate their inventory efficiently, improve guest experience, reduce costs and optimize the revenue generated from short-term stays.
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced Product Manager to join the Business Group Product Team and lead one of the most impactful domains in our B2B2C SaaS platform.
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B/B2C SaaS product companies.
- Very high English proficiency — verbal and written.
- Self-organized, process-driven
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within the organization.
- Experienced working with R&D teams and within cross-functional customer project teams.
- Strong technical background — advantage
Your role in the project (responsibilities):
- Own and lead a domain and its group of products within the company
- Be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle
- Join a cross-functional team that will design, build, and roll out products in your domain
- Use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features
- Create and monitor your domain roadmap and KPIs to ensure company business objectives are met
- Work closely with customer-facing teams, data engineers, and UX designers to drive product adoption
- Be an expert in your domain and products. Including features, functionality, user experience, the domain market, its competitors, and user behaviors
People: The new team that is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the crucial designs and architecture of the applications.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.