When applying for this position, it is important to confirm that you have the requisite legal authorization to work in Poland. We exclusively offer employment contracts (umowa o pracę) and do not engage in business-to-business (B2B) arrangements.
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) with a passion for designing software that makes processes more efficient. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing intuitive user experiences for our internal software that allows people to manage operations of FlixTrain. You will be part of the development team to ensure that our product is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, while also maximising efficiency and productivity.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new development team, building a software product from scratch. As such, there will be a lot of discovery involved in the design process, as we work to identify the most efficient and effective workflows and user experiences.
Your Tasks — Paint the world green
- Conduct user research using various methods such as user labs, surveys, and interviewи;
- Apply frameworks to perform efficient user research;
- Bring multiple stakeholders together to collaborate on projects;
- Translate user needs into excellent designs and experiences;
- Create wireframes, concepts, features, and prototypes;
- Follow UI guidelines and ensure designs meet industry standards;
- Establish and continuously improve processes for UI/UX design in our domain;
- Contribute to our design system and maintain consistency across products;
- Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, and product owners to create cutting-edge products that meet business requirements and user needs
Your Profile — Ready to hop on board
- At least 5 years of experience in UI/UX Design for web applications;
- You have a user-centric mindset;
- Experience planning, conducting and performing user research;
- Solid know-how with visual design-, prototyping- and testing tools;
- Passion for great designs and empathy for customer needs;
- Strong portfolio showcasting your UX/UI design work for software development products, highlighting your process and design thinking;
- Readiness to travel to Germany to conduct user research and take part in workshops.
Our Perks — More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We’re not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.