- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Multitude IT Labs
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.500 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are looking for talented Software Engineers to join our experienced international team.
If you are looking for challenging projects, new technologies, willing to build something new, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Together with experienced team of Solution Architects and Tech Leads develop financial products on latest technologies.
- Create high performance production solutions through code reviews via pull requests, high test coverage, static code analysis using SonarQube, performance monitoring and analysis using Kibana and Elastic APM.
- Go extra mile, stay up to date with the latest trends in technologies, sharing knowledge with your team and not being afraid in suggesting technical improvements.
Requirements for the employee
Required skills and experiences (must have):
- You will have significant experience with development production systems using Java 11 and Spring ecosystem (Boot, REST, JPA, Data, Integration, Cloud, Security).
- Efficient coding, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, testable, maintainable, easily comprehensible, and well documented clean code.
- Knowledge of integrations, REST APIs, refactoring, secure coding, application performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills needed to break down complex issues and visualize solutions.
- Being great team player as well as working independently with solid English reading and writing skills.
Optional skills and experiences (advantage, but not necessary):
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture, event sourcing, distributed systems and asynchronous communication, authentication.
- Basic knowledge of Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Camunda BPM, Kotlin, Liquibase, Kibana, Elastic APM, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Hands on experience with development tools: Intellij Idea, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Bamboo, SonarQube, Maven, Enterprise Architect, Swagger, JIRA.
Employee perks, benefits
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing, international fintech company with a lot of new ideas.
- Great working environment supporting technological innovation.
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses.
- Possibility to work from home and the office.
- 4 sick days a year.
- Gym in the office and additional sporting options via MultiSport card.
- Healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office as well as other office entertainment.
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th year equipment renewal policy.
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary, currently offered bi-annually with matching 1:1 with a vesting period of 2 years from purchase.
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training.
- We support trainings, certifications, and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests.
Brief description of the company
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
Who can participate in the programme?
- Female applicants currently residing in Ukraine; male applicants currently residing in Ukraine with an exit permit issued by the Ukrainian authorities. Relocation to Slovakia must start from Ukraine.
- Female and male applicants currently residing outside of Ukraine in any non-EU country.
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
- Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
- Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
- Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
- Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
- Participation in the programme is for free.
Don’t wait too long to apply! This EU-funded programme offers only 30 positions. We recommend submitting your application at the earliest opportunity, as applications are processed on a rolling basis.