Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will be directly involved in the formation and development of the company’s project. If you want to conduct research on competitors, analyze the needs of end users and form the most optimal solutions — this is the opportunity for you.
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Be responsible for leading the development of new features for the product, including its core essence, business composition, ecosystem integration, and development plans,
- Serve as a key link between the business, marketing, design, and engineering teams, fostering strong collaboration to enhance the product’s strategy,
- Identify user needs through research, data, and market analysis, and develop a strategy for implementing features that meet those needs,
- Be responsible for identifying key metrics and direction indicators, generating hypotheses and ideas, and driving working groups for monetization and functionality improvement,
- Be responsible for determining the scope of work for the development team, writing user stories, composing and prioritizing the backlog, and ensuring that iteration goals are met,
- Participate in team meetings, review and accept stories, and identify areas for improvement,
- Pitch the product to both current and potential clients and manage stakeholder expectations.
Expectations are clear:
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager, Producer, or similar,
- A CV with the products you have been working on,
- Strong passion and/or proven experience in the video game industry,
- Good communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to drive clear product vision to the team,
- Comfort working with data and analytics, experience with running experiments and checking hypotheses,
- Familiarity with an agile environment, open-minded to transformations that work for the business,
- Skills to prioritize tasks to make sure important things get built at the right time,
- Organizational and analytical skills,
- Experience working with a cross-functional team,
- A strive to find solutions through collaboration and teamwork,
- Practical experience with workflow management tools (Jira), collaboration software (Confluence, Miro),
- Advanced level of spoken and written English,
- Readiness for business trips.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Previous experience in game development or related industry.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave,
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of.