CodeIT is a software development company looking for a talented Lead .Net Developer for the full-time job. You will be working in a team of up to 10 developers in an atmosphere of constant professional growth and knowledge sharing on a project for a US-based consulting and auditing company with nearly a century of experience in the industry.
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will play a vital role in leading a team of skilled developers to design, develop, and deliver high-quality software solutions. Your expertise in .NET development, coupled with your leadership abilities, will be instrumental in driving client’s projects to success and exceeding client expectations.
- 10+ years of experience in .Net
- Proven experience as a Lead .NET Developer, including team leadership and project management skills.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Web API
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns.
- Strong level data integration skills
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile development environment.
- English — Upper-intermediate & higher.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with Azure cloud platform and knowledge of Azure Data Factory for data integration
- Experience with Fintech domain
- Expertise in data modeling and transformation
- Knowledge of test automation and quality assurance principles and tools (TestRail, Postman, Azure Logic Apps (for automation), LoadRunner (for performance testing), OWASP ZAP (for security testing))
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Architect, design, and develop complex .NET applications and solutions that meet client needs and enterprise standards
- Manage complex data integrations and transformations
- Proficiency in security and compliance standards
- Ensure code quality, best practices, and coding standards are maintained throughout the development process
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including planning, design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Develop automated testing strategies
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues, ensuring smooth project execution
- Lead and mentor a team of .NET developers, providing guidance and fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.Stay up-to-date with the latest .NET technologies and best practices
- Assist in the estimation and planning of development tasks
BEING A MEMBER OF THE CODEIT TEAM MEANS
- Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads)
- Сompensation of participation in conferences and workshops
- Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training)
- Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform
- Internal library
- Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries
- Experienced and supportive team members
- Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work)
- Legal support
- Well-equipped offices located in Kharkiv, Vinnytsia and Sofia
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
Recruiter, Olesia Kovalova
Email: [email protected]