We are inviting a Python Developer to join our team. Project is airbnb-like social platform for people around the world.
The main goal for our team is to get rid of the old API written in .NET and build absolutely new scaleable architecture using the latest technology trends in Python and ReactJS.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python
- Experience developing non-trivial projects with Flask from scratch
- Strong experience writing unit tests (Pytest preferred)
- Experience with Celery (RabbitMQ backend preferred)
- Docker experience
- MongoDB experience
- Experience of direct day-to-day communication with English-speaking clients
- English level: Intermediate and higher
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience / desire to lead development team
- Experience of requirements elaboration from client and decomposing them to tech tasks
- Experience building and deploying microservices (ideally — with Kubernetes)
- ElasticSearch experience
- Experience with some Flask batteries like Flask-Restplus, Marshmallow, and Flask-accept
- Developing new features and supporting the current application
- Bugfixing different project modules
- Architecturing new modules, providing system suggestions to a customer
- Communication with a client (meetings and writing group chat discussions)
- Providing time estimates for tasks
- Creating and supporting technical documentation
- Communication with Stakeholders (QA; marketing team; design team; etc.)
Project is airbnb-like social platform for people around the world who are choosing to live together — roommates. It has 5+ million active listings in different countries all over the world and 3 million active users every month. The main goal for our company is to get rid of the old API written in .NET and build absolutely new scaleable architecture using the latest technology trends in Python and ReactJS.
The project consists of 10+ microservices running on Kubernetes, so it’s an excellent chance to gain or improve your proficiency in microservices.
On the project, you won’t be alone: company will provide experienced architects you can consult with about the project and microservices architecture in general.
BEING A MEMBER OF THE CODEIT TEAM MEANS:
- Career Path and growth opportunities (seniority level system, individual development plan, technical leads).
- Compensation of participation in conferences and workshops.
- Development of soft skills (people management and emotional intelligence training).
- Free access to the company account on Udemy educational platform.
- Internal library.
- Corporate English courses and communication with clients from English-speaking countries.
- Experienced and supportive team members.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick-leave, remote work).
- Legal support.
- Joyful corporate events, team buildings, hobbies and sport communities.
- Well-equipped office located in the center of Kharkiv.
- Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program.
If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to contact me anytime.
Recruiter, Irina Kuzmina
Email: [email protected]