Clovertech was founded in Ukraine, we are a team of experts in the entertainment and software development industry that works on producing and launching products based on modern technologies, data, and analytics.
We develop our own B2B Solutions for the entertainment industry.
We are looking for a Software Architect (.NET) to join our Clovertech Family.
As a Software Architect, you will join the Back Office team which is building fully fledged Back Office for platform operation. You will choose and build the architectural decision-making on tech-stack and build the platform basis from the ground up together with the team of trusted professionals. Be the key who will drive development in the most best-practical way to create the most enjoyable product for customers and witness the rise of the top industry-leading entertainment platform. You will mentor the team of engineers, communicate with the infrastructure team, and develop high quality, testable and performant software.
🍀What you will do
- Build Back End team and be responsible for creating high-loaded platform from scratch
- Create production ready GraphQL back-end as well as Back Office and other micro-services
- Full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements — to delivering changes to production, monitoring and load tuning, and including all the fun stuff of CI/CD like unit-testing, code review and feature toggling)
- Take full responsibility and drive optimization/refactoring projects targeting branding and scaling, performance, quality, development speed improvements
- Closely communicate with designers, BA’s and product managers, provide best solutions and influence the products
🍀What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- At least 6 years of practical experience in development
- At least 2 years on architect position
- Expert knowledge of .net stack in writing software
- Work experience with commercial micro-services projects over 4 years (specially high-loaded ones)
- Experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL), NoSQL databases, search engines (ElasticSearch), — GraphQL ecosystem, knowledge and experience in Auth/Security, Redis, Kafka or similar technologies.
- Experience with asynchronous systems and distributed stream processing
- Experience with Linux systems; docker containers, Git, Nginx, Kubernetes, AWS
- Good knowledge of architecture/design patterns and styles
- Experience with real-time data processing and transformation Software Design knowledge: OOD, Design patterns
- Experience working of creating architect design for new applications/projects
- Experience working with continuous integration, delivery and deployment systems, code quality automation systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with debugging/profiling tools, ability to resolve performance issues
- Understanding SDLC
- Strong communication skills especially in code review, refactoring, team mentoring, cross-teams communication skills
🍀Nice to have
- Experience in Serverless and introducing DevOps/DevOpsSec culture in the company
🍀What we offer
- Competitive compensation reward
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Medical Insurance
- Different corporate events and volunteers help programs
- Referral program
- Flexible workspace. Work from home or cozy coworking in the city center
- Awesome gifts and merch for participation in activities
- Open-door culture: simplified processes and transparent communication
🍀Common Candidate’s journey
Candidates application —> CV based Interview —> Acquaintance with Hiring Manager & Competency interview —> Feedback —> Job offer —> Welcome to Clovertech Family