Security Administrator will participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes.
As a bridge between Web2 and Web3 in online entertainment, we empower our employees to create valuable experiences under our diverse brand collaborations. Our specialization lies in developing cutting-edge digital platforms tailored to unique business needs. With a focus on innovation and adaptability, we have established ourselves as a preferred partner for digital operators, excelling in crafting solutions that foster trust and operational excellence.
Office work in Varna (Bulgaria) is obligatory!
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements
- Creating network policies and authorization roles.
- Conducting cybersecurity vulnerability assessments.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as NGFW and anti-virus software.
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
- Being responsible for the development, testing, and deployment of complex IT security solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a security administration role.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 principles.
- Experience with preparation for an ISMS audit.
- Successful passing of the ISMS audit.
- Good understanding of processing operations as well as information systems and data security and data protection needs.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the banking or gambling industry.
- Experience with configuring the Azure AD.
- Azure administrator experience is advantageous.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Varna, Bulgaria (10 min. from the beach).
- Flexible working hours: from 9:00 (10:00) to 18:00 (19:00) on-site.
- Dynamic product environment and growth opportunities.
- Regular participation in international conferences and networking events.
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 business days, paid sick leave.