As a CPO you will be responsible for various product-related activities in an organization. You will develop strong partnerships with marketing, operations, and the IT team to create a well-rounded product that pushes the company’s objective. You`ll also focus on bringing the product strategy to align with the business strategy and deploying that throughout the organization.
Relocation to Bulgaria is obligatory!
Welcome to CLARYFI!
We are a fast-growing IT ecosystem based in the scenic coastal city of Varna, Bulgaria.
The CLARYFI ecosystem focuses on outsourcing, business development, and assistance in the development of IGAMING projects.
We are interested in digital projects in online entertainment. We specialize in developing cutting-edge digital platforms tailored to unique business needs. With a strong focus on innovation and adaptability, we have established ourselves as the partner of choice for digital operators, excelling in developing solutions that promote trust and operational excellence.
- Develop strong partnerships with marketing, operations, and the IT team to create a well-rounded product that pushes the company objective.
- Create and organize the replenishment of the knowledge base, and organize the process of writing product documentation for internal and external use.
- Form teams and develop processes around sub-products of the company, and integrate them into a single ecosystem.
- Management of public divisions, recruitment of employees, and definition of the zone.
- Performing actions aimed at reducing the customer churn rate.
- Build a product team.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position within the domain.
- Track product performance measures and make objective data-driven judgments.
- Creating the product vision approach.
- Consistent optimization of product development strategies and achieving faster time to market.
- Look ahead and lead a strategy and execution of the company’s products.
- Provide strategic direction and conceptual development of a roadmap.
- Track key industry trends, analyze competitors, adopt best practices, and add missing features.
- Temporary relocation to Bulgaria due to the war (we provide a relocation package);
- Flexible schedule: from 9 (10) to 18 (19).
- Training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation throughout the probationary period.
- We support visiting profile events full cover and paying for business trips if it is another city.
- Corporate events and entertainment.
- Paid vacation in the amount of 20 calendar days, paid sick leave.