Ciklum is are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team on a full-time in Poland .
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the Project:
Our client, is one of the largest e-commerce platform. The company works by extending the range of products and services offered in line with its growth. More than 300 million products per year are delivered to customers in numerous categories such as fashion, electronics, home and furniture, mother-child, and cosmetics. The clients describes itself as a technology company.Priority is given to projects and campaigns of SMEs that are focused on digital transformation. The platform was approved as an R&D center in 2019 by the Ministry of Industry and Technology. Company Tech focuses on native language processing, real-time data analysis, machine learning, and deep learning, image processing, data visualization, text simulation, and Big Data.
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Create and maintaining architecture design and documentation
- New feature development
- Integrate mobile apps with web services
- Tests development
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentorship of junior and middle colleagues
- 5+ years of iOS apps development experience
- Strong knowledge of Swift programming language
- Good knowledge of Objective-C programming language
- Communication with stakeholders and other product team members
- Strong CoreData knowledge
- Experience with CoreAnimation framework
- Experience in unit and integration testing (XCTest)
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with iOS APIs and Capabilities
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Understanding of app signing, provisioning, etc
- Experience with automated builds and CI
- Good knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Familiarity with SwiftUI, Combine
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance — 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance — up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum — Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.