We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
Our client is a sports betting company, a leading sports betting provider in Germany and globally, who would like to manage their content with a “Plug and Play” approach. Project team consists of 200+ engineers working on different streams and areas of the CMS. The goal of the project is to integrate existing applications with CMS. Project uses the latest stable technologies like Java, React and others.
- Automation of regression and other functional tests of Web/API applications
- Maintaining of existing test automation frameworks
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Collaboration with development teams
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and API/Service testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation
- Good knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Hands-on experience with CodeCeptJS or Cypress
- Experience with reporting frameworks
- Experience with BDD, ATDD, TDD approaches
- Good understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with mobile automation, cloud device farms
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be a great plus
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What`s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance — 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance — up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum — Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.