The CHI Software team is not standing still. We love our job and give it one hundred percent of us! And now we need a Python Solution Architect.
The Solution Architect creates the complete solution to be built by a squad to solve a given business problem. The SA works with the EA, Product Owner and analysts, along with business stakeholders to clarify and shape requirements and then create a complete solution architecture. The SA typically works in just one squad to deliver a solution, although they will ‘interlock’ with other architects to ensure that dependencies are well understood and therefore the solution is assured.
Grade: Principal or Senior
Create Solution Designs
• Collect together all the elements of a given feature and describe those to form a view of what must be delivered and how it will be achieved.
• Liaise with all required stakeholders to ensure Features and Epics are clear.
Highlight required software and deliver the rationale for selection
• Raise all required new technology solutions and catalogue entries to the relevant EA and prepare content for approval of these at the relevant governance forum.
• Create technology solution analysis content discussing the rationale for selection of a given piece of technology.
• Act as a consultant to a given squad, guiding how the delivery is achieved.
Patterns and Templates
• Contribute to and create reusable pattern and template documents.
• Solution architecture experience in a highly regulated business, preferably in multiple architecture domains.
• Specific domain knowledge of blocks of Financial Services capabilities (for example, Banking Products, Risk, Compliance, Customer Service, Finance, Treasury, Channel Applications, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience in creating valuable solutions in a large scale enterprise class business and experience of dealing with
• Particular experience in building Cloud based solutions in any delivery method (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) is a significant benefit.
• Clear understanding of highly engineered systems, complex and modern SDLC and high degrees of automation is an advantage.
• At least 8 years experience in IT with at least 4 years in an architecture role.
• Experience in describing architectures within a prescribed framework.
• Experience of Agile delivery and ways of working.
With us, you can
Develop your technical knowledge:
• Use the latest technologies
• Participate in technical events and conferences (the cost is covered by the company)
• Regular techtalks and professional development
Improve your soft skills:
• Build strong teamwork skills and become an essential part of the dynamic teams
• Improve your English at classes and speaking directly with clients
• Increase your productivity and communication level via Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies
What else do we offer?
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Flexible working schedule
• Remote work
• Covered rest period (20 business days + 5 days off)
• Medical insurance
• Professional growth: variety of projects, regular technical events, mentorship
• Free English classes (we have an amazing English teaching team)
• Speaking club with a native English speaker
• Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuildings