We are seeking a senior designer to join our growing company. As our UX & Web Designer, you will work to create solutions that enable our customers to intuitively use our digital products.
Are you proficient with prototypes, can handle analytics and follow UX trends and aren’t afraid to back up your designs with data or research? Do you live for functional product design that customers love to use? Do you want to be part of our progressive digital department? Then you might be our person!
You will be part of our dream digital department, working together to continuously improve our web applications. You will also work with internal graphic designers, developers and also directly with the CEO.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Creating UX wireframes and prototypes for microsites, LPs, web and other digital projects and applications (B2C & B2B)
- You will be expected to regularly collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback for iterative product development cycles
- You will be closely involved in planning new features and entire products and debugging our design system
- but most importantly, you will be involved in creating the overall identity of our digital products and building our lovebrand in the Czech Republic
- We will help you with internal assignments and UX research (interviews, competitive analysis, usability testing, user journeys) within the digital team
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- We require experience with Figma, Miro or another wireframing and prototyping tool (Axure, Balsamiq, UXPin, ...)
- We expect and require a high level of creativity and imagination. We are tech leaders within our industry and we want to continue to set the direction.
- Experience with heatmaps tools like Hotjar (Smartlook, Microsoft Clarity, ...) and other user testing tools is appreciated
- You should have a strong analytical overlap, but we can help you with testing designs and improving them
- There are routes into web design for both university graduates and school leavers. For jobs advertised to graduates, employers are likely to seek a degree in digital media design or a related subject. Whether you have a related degree or not, you will need to be able to present a portfolio of your best web design work.
Preference may be given to applicants with a degree in digital media design or a related field. Whether you have a related degree or not, you’ll need to be able to present a portfolio of your best web design work.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience with UX analysis and design of web applications with an overlap into content = in short, you can build a good prototype from A to Z
- you are a creative problem-solver who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and knows that details matter
- As we are a global company and are growing rapidly, English at a communicative level (B1-B2) is a great advantage
There can be some pressure to meet deadlines and so you will be responsible for your project updates and ensuring that each project is completed on time and to the highest standard.
You will be responsible to communicate among several teams which will cooperate on internal digitization projects.