The Customer Success team at Awesomic is seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to assist with community management. Our community now comprises over 90 designers worldwide, so we are searching for someone who will make the experience of being an Awesomic community member truly awesome and enjoyable.
If it sounds like something you can handle — we are looking for you, our future Community Manager! 🔥
As a Community Manager, you will care about our talents, create interaction strategies, plan offline and online events, and gather feedback.
🚀 Within this role, you will:
- Support daily communication with our talents
- Foster and facilitate positive interactions within the community
- Organize and promote community events, both online and offline.
- Develop strategies to increase community engagement and participation
- Encourage discussions and participation among community members
- Maintain documentation about our community processes
- Develop and update community guidelines to ensure a positive and inclusive environment
- Welcome new community members and help them navigate our platform
😎 We’ll be glad to meet you if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience on a similar role
- Are a problem solver and can work independently
- Have a self-driven, curious, and proactive nature
- Can think and type fast, keep calm, and act logically and in a values-driven way when quick reaction and decision making is needed from your side
- Are empathetic to people and are a patient and active listener
- Care about talents’ happiness and want to make their journey with the product outstanding and efficient
- Are a great communicator, and you speak fluent English
- Are responsible, well-organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Are a friendly, open-minded person and a born troubleshooter
- Have solid knowledge and experience in design (will be a plus)
🚀 With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the most remarkable community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun :)
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history with the core team — one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! :)
- You’ll have the ability to travel to our Awesomic hubs (Kyiv, Lviv, Warsaw, São Paulo), meet our amazing community there offline, and plan some engaging activities with all the traveling costs covered.
- You’ll have a great benefits package including unlimited paid days off, health insurance, a mental health support program, and covered costs for learning.
So, if you love people and people love you, we’ll be glad to meet you. Let’s get acquainted! ❤️