We are seeking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our client’s team. Our customer is the leading data company that helps power the age of responsible marketing by enabling transparent, content-level targeting and measurement across the walled garden platforms. It ensures suitability standards between an ad and its content environment, so digital risk is minimized, investment is maximized, and social responsibilities are upheld.
- 8+ years experience working with large datasets and writing SQL in Snowflake;
- Knowledge in DWH and data lake design and development
- Production experiences using DBT and Airflow
- Good at documenting issues, and working towards timely resolutions;
- Experience in established incident management processes;
- Proficient in Python;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with BigQuery or Ads Data Hub (ADH);
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology.
- Write and optimize SQL queries;
- Load and transform data;
- Leverage analytical capabilities to perform data analysis and generate insights;
- Perform data transformations or enrichments such as DBT to develop and maintain data transformation pipelines and analytics models;
- Optimize the performance of queries and data processing;
- Monitor the health and performance of queries;
- Collaborate with data engineers, data analysts, and other stakeholders to understand their requirements, provide data solutions, and effectively communicate insights or findings derived from Data.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.