Hi, we’re Applica — the mobile product growth agency working with the teams behind leading apps like Loona, Fabulous, Fitonomy, Freeletics, Drops, and many others 👋.
We are on a mission to become the world’s leading growth partner for digital app owners.
Get to know more about the US: Mission, Vision, Values
About the role:
Are you a PM or Product Analyst who doesn’t like packed calendars and people management? Do you instead enjoy deep dives into data and hypothesis generation? Then Applica is a perfect “ideate-test-learn” opportunity for you. Only over the last 6 months we ideated and launched more than a hundred AB tests.
Unlike working with just one product, something you see in a typical company, Applica offers a highly versatile role where you’d take part in the ideation and analysis of multiple top-tier mobile apps and startups.
- 2+ years experience working in a Middle/Senior Product Manager/Analyst position;
- Experience with subscription optimization, user activation, retention & engagement improvement.
- Experience with continuous AB testing and hypothesis generation.
- Advanced written and communication skills in English;
- Practical experience with data analytics & visualization tools (Amplitude/Mixpanel, Tableau, GA)
- Excellent understanding of mobile app development processes
What we offer:
- Both part-time and full-time availability are considered
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work with world-class products. Our clients are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play;
- Remote work is possible. Flexible schedule, no 9 to 5. Premium class office spaces in Kyiv & Lviv.
- Team of professionals. Ability to collaborate with product & growth experts from the best apps in the industry.
- The versatility of projects. Mobile apps from such categories as Meditation, Health&Fitness, Education, Entertainment, etc.
- Minimum bureaucracy, people management, and almost 0 meetings.
What would your typical workday look like:
- Deep dives into analytics and user segmentation.
- Competitors’ research.
- Hypothesis generation, ideation.
- Collaboration with Product Design & Growth teams.
- Occasional presentations to the stakeholders.
⭕️ Screening Interview → ⭕️ Top grading Interview → ⭕️ Test task → ⭕️ Focused Interview → ⭕️ Reference Interview (optional)
How to Apply
Does this position sound good to you?
Fill out this form: