Altamira is a boutique IT company that delivers Digital and AI solutions to a wide range of international customers. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia), we work primarily in the financial, pharma and retail sectors delivering mobile, web and platform solutions using an expansive technology portfolio.
We are proud of our teammates. We are building empowered, self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
Altamira service delivery teams currently span Slovakia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and we have ambitions to expand our footprint to meet the growing demand across Europe and into our primary growth markets in the UK and the US.
About the Role
Resource Manager (RM) assists with human resources planning and staff allocation. RM determines a company’s capacity to meet the staffing requirement of projects, assign personnel to projects, and hire new employees.
Resource manager assigns staff to projects, assists Delivery and Sales with allocating personnel to projects, monitors the utilization of employees assigned to projects, etc. They also coordinate resource management with other departments.
RM is a results-driven manager to assign staff to our projects (including bench). RM determines personnel (staff) requirements, provides ongoing support to projects, and collaborates on resource management with multiple teams within our organization.
To ensure success as resource managers, the ideal person will be comfortable in the fast pace of an early-stage start-up. The Resource Manager is always looking to improve our approach to resource planning, improve our model through influence and education, work with team members across the organization to set up the practice, and support ongoing management.
Resource Managers can determine what will work best and adopt an allocation-based model based on project estimation.
You will report to the Chief Delivery Officer.
● Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills, experience and team preferences
● Providing Delivery and Sales with ongoing resource management and related support
● Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours
● Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating people, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff
● Managing and building network of subcontractors
● Collaborating on resource management with internal departments. Documenting processes and maintaining records
● Assisting with processes, such as payroll administration, compensation and benefit plans, and staff training
● Engaging talent on their career and developmental needs
● Analyzing and translating workforce data into talent insights to aid in data-driven decision making on talent Engaging various stakeholders (HR, Delivery, Delivery Governance, Solution Group) to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures
● Participating in and/or leading internal projects focused on continuous improvement connected to his/her area of expertise
● Providing advice to the business on salary and compensation in line with statutory requirements as well as the Company’s philosophy and guidelines
● Advising salary reviews based on market and sector-specific benchmarking to ensure competitiveness
● Providing support on offer management as required
We are searching for a team contributor who is innovative and collaborative. A leader who is in touch with reality. We are a small and fast-growing company that is thriving through leaders who will help their people to grow, motivate them, and empower them to perform at their best.
We are selecting our candidates primarily on their culture fit, willingness to learn, and desire to achieve. It would be best if those around you would describe you as being:
As an international business with customers who respect our engineering capability, we are seeking candidates who have all or some of the following:
We do believe that the success of altamira.ai is impossible without the success of our Talents and the success of our Clients!