We are looking for a Machine Learning Architect in Computer Vision with expertise in Mask R-CNN, Faster R-CNN, or VGG16 CNN to join our team on a consultancy-based.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of machine learning and computer vision concepts and a proven track record of applying these concepts to real-world problems.
Among other things, you will:
- Engaging with prospective customers to understand their business and technical requirements and provide solutions that meet their needs
- Developing and delivering high-quality presentations and demonstrations that showcase the benefits of computer vision services and ML solutions
- Doing a model development with an ML
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute sales strategies that meet customer needs and achieve business goals
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers at target accounts
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality services
What you should have:
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python
- Strong understanding of computer vision concepts, such as image processing, feature extraction, object recognition, and segmentation.
- Experience with deep learning algorithms, such as convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), and generative adversarial networks (GANs).
- Experience with Mask R-CNN, Faster R-CNN, or VGG16 CNN.
- Experience with data preprocessing and augmentation techniques, such as normalization, scaling, and data augmentation.
- Knowledge of various model selection and evaluation techniques, such as cross-validation, hyperparameter tuning, and performance metrics.
- Experience with solution architecture
- Customer facing skills
We are proud of our teammates. Among our employees, it’s easy to find speakers of international conferences, technology gurus, certified architects, and a lot of talented people. We are trying to build self-organized teams that are focused on personal and professional growth. That is why in altamira.ai we clearly state: for growth, you need to learn and you need to educate. Each engineer after the probation period can request a mentor who does care about education, supports with promotion, and makes your career development smoother.