- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related fields;
- +6 years of work experience in software development;
- Must have experience with .NET and microservices;
- Experience with database management, modern data storages SQL/NoSQL and proper systems security best practices;
- Previous experience with MS SQL and SQLite;
- Previous experience with SOAP and REST web services using API driven approach;
- Proven history of generating effective and scalable solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
Will be a plus:
- Previous work with HIPAA-compliant projects.
- Participate in the Discovery sessions to understand the client’s needs and requirements to document an architecture approach in subsequent project phases;
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production;
- Liaise with the offshore team for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks;
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications using modern architecture styles like Microservices and Serverless approach;
- Drive common vision, practices, and capabilities across teams;
- Engage with business stakeholders (US mostly, EU) to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions;
- Engage with budget owners to present the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software (costs, budgets, etc.);
- Engage with Technical Leaders and engineering staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs;
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team, and driving change;
- Collaborate with project & delivery managers as well as other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions;
- Assess and evaluate risks and assumptions.
— Working with the industry-leading partners and customers;
— Friendly teams, experienced colleagues, and perfect work equipment;
— Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills;
— Comfortable offices in the city center of Kyiv;
— Snacks, and drinks available;
— Health insurance;
— English language courses;
— Travel opportunities;
— Decent salary, tax assistance.
Our perfect candidate has an impressive set of skills. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new architecture and documenting it, making suggestions and a roadmap on how to improve products to meet customers’ needs. You will also be responsible for providing supervision and guidance to development teams (Fullstack (.Net/Angular), iOS, Android, DevOps), coordinating communication with all team members and customers, and adjusting project processes